Death Wish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VictriX

2 posters

Go down

VictriX Empty VictriX

Post by VictriX Wed 03 Dec 2008, 11:19 pm

How long have you been playing exteel?

-Started playing in '06 during one of the betas. Came back around September of this year and I don't see myself stopping anytime soon.

What clans have you been in?

-UnitedLegion
-CrimsonAegis

What were your reasons for leaving?

-UL...They were inactive.
-CA...Same as UL

Why do you want to join Death Wish?

-You guys have a kick ass name. This led me to conclude that everyone in this clan kicked a lot of ass. I want to be a kick ass person.

Can anyone in the clan vouch for you?

-*sigh* No... =_=

Whats your favorite mech build (list one)?

-Well I supposed the ones I have now:

Bastion Head
Spaz Core
Balli Arms
Bastion Legs
Cyclon Booster
or
Jay Head
Vig Core
HBB Arms
HBB Legs
Argus Booster

It says list one, but I can't leave my fatty behind. (He likes the attention) xD

What weapons are you best with?

-I'm not the best with any of the weapons. However, I am pretty humble with rifles, cannons, shotties, smgs, and melee.

What role do you want to play in a Clan Battle?

-The water boy. I know you higher ranked guys don't get enough liquids. Very Happy

What time of the day are you most active?

-I'm usually able to sign into vent and Exteel after uni. So...4 pm EST to whenever I feel tired. I can be on for LONG periods of time.

Anything else you want to add?

-I like meeting new people and I try to improve my game as much as I can. I don't mind taking criticism as it only makes me better.
I also like long walks on the beach, strawberry smoothies, and Choco choco chip cookies. In all honesty, I'm just looking to have fun so even if I don't get in, I wouldn't mind just hanging with you guys in a CTF, TC, or TDM.

VictriX

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

VictriX Empty Re: VictriX

Post by Solreyn Thu 04 Dec 2008, 2:23 am

DW is dead, look somewhere else.
Solreyn
Solreyn

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down